2014-04-27

Update

Some seedlings are coming up in the raised bed: chard, basilicum and dill.
Some radishes are also popping up.
Last Wednesday I got a butternut pumpkin, I transplanted it to a larger pot so it can grow stronger before I put it at the mercy of the snails and slugs.
I read that the base of clematis should be kept in the shadow, and I did not do that. Some leaves have turned a bit yellow. I've now placed the pumpkin pot on top of the clematis soil so it provides shadow.
Other seedlings on the windowsill are also looking good, lettuce in the shed also.
The hawthorn tree is in bloom. It has quite small flowers. Next to it a fern is unfurling.
The roses seem to be doing quite well, and the sage and one of the lavenders are about to bloom as well.
The datura plant (which had started to grow) and the lupine have been eaten. I guess the snails that ate the datura must have seen some weird shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.