2015-04-22

I have been taking pictures and not posting them...

17th april:

Hawthorn buds developing

First white peony bloom!

Apple blossoms nearly there

18th:

Iris eats grass

Nom


19th:

Won't focus ;P
First narcissus
Some got munched

There we are
Lots and lots of blossoms this year

We've got fruit!
Redcurrants

Redcurrants


Today:

The soil under the apple tree is acid
so I've been keeping eggshells

Woot!
The buds are pink but once they open they become white

And that's the apple tree


Loki has discovered dirt

Which is yay
I sowed in there dude

Dirt and sticks is heaven

King of the compost heap

I had forgotten the white muscari I bought in a small pot
They were languishing and fading
I separated them and planted them next to the hyacints, hopefully for next year

More surprise bulbs

First raspberry blossoms

One of the gooseberries also has some
The other one is too small I think

And the hawthorn buds slowly ripen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.