2015-04-05

In the garden today

I wasn't raining and it wasn't cold as fuck, so I spent a few hours in the garden. Loki too. He's exhausted and sleeping now ;) I'm fucking broken...

All the pictures are grainy because I had a setting wrong...

Another cat came into the garden and Loki got all puffed
I planted three thyme plants (common, bought a while back, and  silver and golden-lemon, bought yesterday). Also a red-leaved sage I planted next to last year's.


Also planted one wild strawberry (F. vesca) in the strawberry patch (total chaos! there's like 3 or 4 kinds there now, no idea which is what). Also took a few photos around:

Rosa mulliganii

Hawthorn

HawTHORN

Rosemary

Boston Ivy
And some bulbs will have flowers soon:







I have no idea what anything is, except:

This fat-ass bulb is a hyacint
And the insects were buzzing:





Oops

Ms Spider is technically not an insect either
Another cat photo?


So I also cleaned up at the back: trimmed the neighbours's hedges on my side, a few branches off the hawthorn where they made it impossible to pass, cleared a bit of bramble and nettles, mostly making a pile of this and last year's branches on the ground. Also planted some ferns from a terrarium I dismantled, there at the back, where it is very shaded. I guess this way they get a chance, although I think it's slim.

This was a bit hard work for my back so now I'm gonna lay down ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.